Concrete Repair Columbus OH
Repairing concrete is complicated and requires specialists who know what they are doing. This allows for a quality job to be done the first time around. The contractors or subcontractors should have multiple years of experience and a great working relationship with customers, foundations, engineers, and other pourers that might need their services.
Concrete repair should be done as quickly as possible so that the site cannot be blocked off and the team can continue with their work. The longer a job goes undone, the higher cost it requires once repairs are badly needed. For example, if a car is parking over a pothole for months before anyone fixes it, it’s most likely that replacement is necessary since cars have constantly used that area. In addition, concrete will crack with time as humidity levels shift thus, requiring frequent touchups throughout any major construction project.
What Causes Cracks And Other Concrete Repairs?
Cracks are the most common reason for concrete repairs. There are multiple causes of cracks and other damage in concrete ranging from weather conditions, vehicles driving over the area, poor drainage, and more. Repairing cracks and damage to concrete can be a relatively easy task for repair specialists like us.
Our Scope of Work
Concrete repair services like ours are used on all sorts of surfaces and types of repairs:
- Driveways and parking lots
- Pool decks and patios
- Stairs and steps Walkways
- Faded outdoor flooring due to sun damage
- Exposed aggregate (textured) surfaces
- Masonry repair for exposed aggregate, exposed brick, and exposed stone
- Exposed slab repair for patios and pool decks
- Stamped concrete repair or replacement
- Concrete sealant to protect polished surfaces from re-polishing and fading over time
- Epoxy injection repairs
- Exposed aggregate
- Stamped concrete
- Concrete slab jacking / leveling (lifting)
- Concrete crack repair
- Large area repairs
- Concrete patching
- Concrete polishing
- Stamped/colored overlays
- Concrete overlays
- Commercial concrete repair services
How Does It Work?
- We first inspect the area and determine what is needed to be done.
- Then, we clean the surface by removing any debris or loose concrete to get a much better understanding of how to proceed.
- After this, we will precisely measure out where we want holes to be dug so that steel bars can go in and act as reinforcement for the slab, which is then filled with cement grout to stabilize everything.
- We will then repair exposed areas using exposed aggregate techniques or other materials depending on what is best.
- Finally, we will apply a top-coat to the repaired area and clean up the surrounding so that the surface looks as if nothing had happened.
- We can also do some minor repairs, such as concrete polishing which raises the height of an area and restores its overall look. This is usually done on roads or near pools or patios where skid resistance is essential.
If you like to know more about our concrete repair services, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We will be glad to answer any of your questions and provide you with a free quote if needed!